cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Never been able to access MyBT - Sorry, we can’t get your account details at the moment - any hints?

I don't know if anyone else has ever come across this, and how they solved it?

When I set up my MyBT account, I used a plus sign in the email address (Googles plus-addressing feature). I receive all my bills fine to that email address, and I can log-in to MyBT, but when I try to go to "Your Products", I just get an error:

"Sorry, we can’t get your account details at the moment
We’re trying to fix the problem at the moment. Please come back later."

This has happened for about the past year! I've never been that bothered, but we want to upgrade now that FTTP is available, and I get another similar error if I try to upgrade online:

"Sorry, somethings gone wrong
Our system is having a little trouble processing your details, please go to https://www.productsandservices.bt.com and have a look at the other products we have available."

I can only assume it's related to the fact my email address has a '+' in it  - never had a problem on my old account.

Has anyone come across this issue, and any idea how to solve it, or what to ask support to do, as the couple of times I have tried speaking to support they were just as stumped as I was!

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Never been able to access MyBT - Sorry, we can’t get your account details at the moment - any...

Hello @lsw01

Thanks for coming here. 

I have never seen this before. 

It may be best giving us a call so our upgrades team can look into this, the team will also be able to help process your order.

Katie

0 Ratings