cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 2 of 9

New BT Halo3 package delivery

I requested the new Halo3 package set on September 13th. Checking the status of my shipment, everything is blocked on September 18th where it is highlighted that the scheduled technical intervention has failed. I confirm that the technician showed up and updated the system, telling me that the new Halo3 package would arrive in two, three days. As of today, September 26th, I have not received anything and I'm still waiting for. 

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9

New Halo 3 package

I requested the new Halo3 package set on September 13th. Checking the status of my shipment, everything is blocked on September 18th where it is highlighted that the scheduled technical intervention has failed. I confirm that the technician showed up and updated the system, telling me that the new Halo3 package would arrive in two, three days. As of today, September 26th, I have not received anything and I'm still waiting for.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Re: New BT Halo3 package delivery

if you go to MYBT can you see your order and is it pending or cancelled?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 4 of 9

I went to MYBT and it highlighted the failed technical intervention on September 18th. But that's not the case and it is not true! The technician showed up at my house for the new setup informing me that in two, three days the new Halo3 kit would arrive. I tried to contact BT by phone but ... needless to say, endless waiting and without any result.

Any suggestion?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

furthermore, everything seems to be stuck on September 18th. There are no last minute updates and no warnings and/or information.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Hi there @Nunneryfield65 

Thanks for coming back to us, I am sorry you have had these problems with the new package. 

To get this investigated, please try getting in touch again and the team will be happy to help. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Hi Leanne,
well I've already tried several time but, unfortunately there is an embarrassing waiting list and I have no time available for this. I think BT should take an interest and review what happened and promptly send me the requested Halo3 Kit. Let me know if you have any better idea on how to proceed . Eventually, Bt could contact me by email for obvious reason to solve the issue.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Furthermore, BT would better control the report of the technician who intervened for software updates at my address and consequently update the progress of the order and the delivery of the kit asap.
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Hi @Nunneryfield65 

I am very sorry we have no account access on the community, you would need to get back in touch with the team who can help get this looked into for you. 

You can find ways to contact us on the Contact BT page. 

Leanne.

0 Ratings