cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vintagewireless
Contributor
Message 11 of 13

Re: New Broadband Deal with Amazon Echo and staying at same price

I have now received an email asking me to send back a WiFi disk.  Please could ensure that I am not charged for not returning it as the one I have belongs to me. It is obviously still needed by me on Halo 1 with complete WiFi.  Further more it was supplied well before the December change rules.

This is really stressing me out!

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 12 of 13

Hi @vintagewireless, I can see @Matt-S is working on the problems with your package and I'm really sorry that you've been asked to return the wifi disc in error. I've cancelled the automatic chaser emails from being sent and ensured you won't be charged as I can see you still have the complete wifi plan.  

I must, however, advise you that the discs supplied as part of this package do belong to BT, this stipulation has been in place since the complete wifi plan was first offered to customers so should you ever cancel the complete wifi plan we will request for the discs to be returned. 

0 Ratings
vintagewireless
Contributor
Message 13 of 13

Hi Neil,

Thank you for sorting this out.  I obviously thought that the December date applied to who owns eqmt.  I look forward to seeing what tomorrows bill shows re everything else.

Alan

0 Ratings