cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rad0
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

New Broadband Order

I recently moved to new house and decided to order ultrafast fibre 300.  Everything went fine altrough installation date was due end of april but this is something I can bare with.

Till yesterday I could see in my orders a date and tracking when smarthub would be send, change engineer appointment date and so but now all I have is a notice that says "We've cancelled your order for you"  but the order is still there with just summary  what I ordered, status being "add" and when it gonna be installed without being able to do any changes.

I called 0800800150 and was told everythig is still fine and my order is being processed, but is still makes me worry when 30th april comes and nothing gonna happens and 45 days without broadband will turn into 3 months because I will have to make a new order.

Is it really fine and all stuff gonna be delivered and installed on that time, is this how it supose to be for order to be "locked" without being able to do any changes, or is it bt / openreach still confirming some things?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
PaddyB
Message 2 of 2

Re: New Broadband Order

Hi @Rad0,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. If you send me your details, I'll be able to take a look at your order to make sure it's progressing correctly.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy