Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chicharito14
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

New Contract, Wrong Price

Hi,

Hoping a moderator can help me out again - I had my BT sport price rise letter a while back so I phoned up to cancel, I was offered a different package / bundle for a lower price so all happy with that.  Unfortunately I'm now getting charged more than agreed over the phone. 

I Think I must be unlucky as this is the 3rd or 4th re-contracting in a row that's ended up with the bill price higher than it should be.  Thankfully the great mods on here have sorted these issues out previously, so hoping you can help me again! 🙂

Thanks.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
JohnC2
Message 2 of 4

Re: New Contract, Wrong Price

Hi @Chicharito14, sorry that the pricing of your new contract does not match your expectations. Would you check with the Billing Live Chat Team and see if they can resolve your query. 

It's just we are very busy at the moment but post back and let us know how you get on. If you still need our assistance we'll be happy to help.

cheers

John 

0 Ratings
Chicharito14
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Hi John,

If you could help that would be super,   it's difficult getting anywhere with the chat team.

Thanks!

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Chicharito14,

Thanks for posting back!

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Please bear in mind that we are extremely busy at the moment and we will get to you as soon as we possibly can.

Many thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings