Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 11

New Customer & No rewards!!!

Hello,

I placed my order on the 19th Feb and was lured in by the 80 pound mastercard and 40 pound M&S card, I have been previously advised I would receive an email after the 14 day cooling off period which has now passed and I still haven't received an email. Calling the helpline was also fruitless  as they cut you off after 20 minutes of holding. I also can't order my M&S card online because the information needed to order it isn't available anywhere on the My BT website! where on earth do you find your AJM, ABT or BTC number? Great way to start the day and elevate your blood pressure and stress levels! Why do it? why not just send them out automatically?

Please help

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 11

Re: New Customer & No rewards!!!

@Talkwrench 

The reward card has to be claimed, there is no email sent.

BT Reward Card

For the M&S card, if you cannot find the AJM/BTC reference, then try https://www.bt.com/appsordermgmt/secure/listoforders.do

Look for the sales reference on this page, top right.

It may also be on the email you received from BT, confirming your order, or the second email confirming order completion after activation.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 11

Thank you for the quick response. The my BT reward claim tells me i have no rewards to claim which seems to be a common topic in this group, any clues how to resolve this?

I can only see a GB number or a VOL number and don't appear to have those emails anymore. I didn't realise those emails would be so important. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 11

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Please bear in mind that with the current crisis, it could take a very long time for one of them to deal with your request, as they are dealing with vulnerable customers.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 11

OK thank you for your help

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 11

Hi @Talkwrench,

We will look into this for you and find out what's happening.

You can reach us by following the advice from my private message to you.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 11

Still no feedback in resolving my case, will my eligibility for the rewards expire soon???

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 8 of 11

Have you contacted the mods for help? If yes then please don't worry they'll help you eventually & are busy prioritising vulnerable customees etc just now

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 9 of 11

Hi @Talkwrench,

Thanks for posting back.

I'm sorry for the delay getting back to you.  We are extremely busy at the moment and we will pick up your case as soon as we can.  I have checked our queue and we do have your details.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 11

Thank you

0 Ratings