cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

New Customer and can't get onto my account to set up DD

Hello,

I signed up to BT on Saturday afternoon via online webchat. Since then, I haven't been able to access My BT. I've been able to login and have a general view of it however it comes up saying "Sorry, we can't get your account details at the moment". 

Slightly concerning as I need to set up my Direct Debit and was told the easiest way to do this was via MyBT. Appreciate that i'm a brand new customer and brand new account so is it just a case that, it will take an extra few days for my account to be set up so I can go and set up my DD?

Thanks,

Kyle 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: New Customer and can't get onto my account to set up DD

Hi @TheOneKyLee, welcome to the forum, and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry that you can't access your account online. Did you use an existing BTID from a previous account you held with us? If so check that you are using the correct account on the drop-down option.

In the meantime, you can Set Up A Direct Debit via the automated platform.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi John,

Thanks for your response.

No I set up a brand new BTID as this is the first time I am a customer with BT. I also don't see any drop down option so this maybe confirms it.

When I follow that link to set up the Direct Debit, it hits me with an error and then provides the same message as before "Sorry, we can't get your account details at the moment"

I could try call and set up my Direct Debit but ultimately feel like I will need/like to be able to use my BT account so I don't have to phone.

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks

Kyle 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

@TheOneKyLee We'll be happy to get that looked into, I'll send you a private message so you can send over your details to the moderation team.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings