Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
angelhouse
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

New Deal offered, but not calculated

Hi,

I am a newbie to the message boards, so please forgive me if i am in the wrong section.

I have just logged on to my account and had the message appear of a new potential deal that BT could offer me.

My current package stands at £46.49 (not including calls), this consists of:

Unlimited Broadband with BT Infinity 2

Unlimited Weekend Calls

I am now being offered a Package costing £47.49 a month, but apparently it is saving me over £100 a year.

I know i wasnt any good at Maths at school, but i dont think paying £1 extra a month is going to save Money.

Anyone else get this deal?

thanks

Gary

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: New Deal offered, but not calculated

Does the deal you are presently on include the price rise that is coming in April. If it doesn't you may find that the "new" deal you have been offered does work out better after the price rise starts.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 4

Does your present package include any discounts that end at some point after which you your monthly rate would  change ?

0 Ratings
new
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

These deals don't have any bearing in what you may be paying at the moment, they are savings against full prices I think.  My offer is supposed to be saving me £297 as a special customer, but in reality will be £1 more, after the price rise, than I will be paying if I don't take up the so called offer.

0 Ratings