cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jane2018
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

New Format Bill

I have two separate BT accounts and numbers  (for my 3 landlines and 2 broadband services/accounts)

I have had a new format bill for one today. It  says "your services have changed since the last bill " They have not as far as I am aware. I want nothing to change . It says they explain it on page 3. They do not explain.  Page 3 does not even now mention callminder. So the bill seems to have lost not gained "explanation".

It has a new charge on it of £19.99 for "line rental" and  a slight increase to  £60.99 for" broadband and calls". It makes no mention of call minder which I need and pay for (and still seems to be working). Is the £5.50 call minder charge included in the 19.99 landline line rental charge? In that case the increase is  more like £15 a month. Does the £15 now include all calls I make on the landline during or outside office hours? This bill shows no details of calls made but perhaps I made none on that line last month.

My other bill for the other line of 6 March may be old format if the change is recent. That is  for £58.99 for the broadband and calls and £5.50 call minder and a figure for the calls made of £13. I wonder if that one next month will no longer show call minder either (  which is a bit worrying as I need it on both lines and not having it mentioned makes me very concerned it has been removed from the service) and will next month also show the new 19.99 a month charge for line rental.

Any comments?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Jane2018
Contributor
Message 2 of 2

Re: New Format Bill

Now had the bill today for my separate second BT account and surprisingly this one does NOT have the extra £19.99 charge and does still show call minder. I have changed neither of the 2 accounts and have had them both for at least 20 years.

So why does one monthly bill show a new  £19.99 a month monthly charge and the other does not?

0 Ratings