cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

New Line

Go to solution

Prior to moving in September I informed BT and requested a line at my new address because it hadn’t had one previously.

Open reach engineer carried out a google survey and arranged for engineers to attend at the beginning of October.

Engineer didn’t attend due to an issue with the exchange, we needed to go to another.

Eventually it was decided by BT that they had to cancel my order, then place another. Unfortunately this shut down my hybrid connect and it’s not worked since.

Two days later after numerous phone calls, they created a new order but on checking the email they’d put the rental up £20 despite assurances it would stay the same. So that order had to be cancelled and a new one opened.

Openreach sub contracted engineer attended last week but no one told him I needed a line so there was nothing he could do. He also stated that I required a physical survey.

Surprisingly I’ve not heard anything since other than a thank you for returning the two sets of hybrid connects and booster discs.

Currently using Three wireless thing for broadband and Wi-Fi calls.

Cant get anywhere with BT, all they want to do is follow their process and don’t seem to be allowed to use common sense.

The complaint process is a waste of time, it appears self policed and no one gets back to you.

Any help you can offer to steer me through this would be appreciated.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: New Line

Go to solution

Hi @JulianRoper,

Thank you for posting. I can understand your frustration and I'm sorry if the activation of your service has been delayed.

If you send me your details, I'll be able to take a look at what is happening with your order.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
Hi Paddy

Thank you
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @JulianRoper 

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me again today.

I am really pleased that your services are up and running now.  Everything that we talked about have been applied too.

As your complaint is now resolved, I have closed this off from here.  If you need a hand in future feel free to come back on here as you're more than welcome!  You can also find answers to commonly asked questions on our help pages

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi Robbie

Thank you and your colleagues for resolving this issue.

Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

@JulianRoper wrote:

Hi Robbie

Thank you and your colleagues for resolving this issue.

You're welcome!! 😎

0 Ratings