cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StewM
Guru
Message 11 of 19

Re: New Now TV Packages

Following on from my post, I looked in MY BT to see if the add on had changed. No, still the same. But interestingly, when I cancelled BT Kids it offered me a new BT TV Box Pro with just the postage to pay.

Stew

Rjf87
Contributor
Message 12 of 19

Also the fact that simultaneously streaming on 2 devices is reduced to 1 if you don't have the hd boost, in which case it's still 3.
0 Ratings
SeanD
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 13 of 19

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all the comments, and apologies if the emails you have received from BT outlining the changes did not include all the info you needed.

I can confirm that all customers who have NOW Entertainment will receive the 6 kids channels at no extra cost.  Customers who subscribed to NOW Kids with NOW Entertainment will make a saving of £3.99 per month from your June renewal date.

This also applies to customers on the Big Entertainment plan and the VIP plan, as NOW entertainment is a part of these plans.

Cheers

Sean 

LB1985
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 19

Interesting how some people have had emails that mention channels being removed and others not...

MissBeatty
Contributor
Message 15 of 19

Also seen this. 

You'll no longer be limited to 3 device swaps per month

From 15 July, we're removing the limit of 3 device swaps per month. Instead, your device list will update on a rolling basis. So if you've got 6 devices registered on your account and you start streaming on a new one, the device with the oldest 'last used' date and no downloads on it will automatically be removed for you to free up a device slot.

As part of this change, you'll no longer be able to rename or manually remove devices in My Account.   
0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 16 of 19

Will BT also be dropping the price of Sky Cinema as it's to go back down to £9.99 a month. For People like me that have the Now Big Entertainment package with HD add on.

Hopefully in time Now will add another channel to replace Fox

Darren

0 Ratings
Rjf87
Contributor
Message 17 of 19

@ney 

HD is going up by £2 which will counteract the reduction on movies.

I doubt any new channels will be added to replace fox and discovery on the basis the kids package is joining entertainment 'for free'

Paul608085
Expert
Message 18 of 19

I am on one of the old legacy packages, (Classic Entertainment + add-on I think it is called), and from the Discovery group I currently get the following channels: Discovery, TLC, ID, Animal Planet, Discovery Science and Discovery Turbo.

I have not, (yet), received any email telling me otherwise, so am I safe to assume that these changes do not apply to legacy packages and I will continue to be able to watch them for the forseeable future?

0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 19 of 19

@Paul608085  as said so,e people have had an email from BT about changes to TV service and the Now service and some like me seem to have not had any email from BT about the changes.

Yet I'm on the Now Big Entertainment package with HD add on.

Darren

0 Ratings