cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

New Order Being Cancelled

Hello,

I placed an order for broadband as I am moving into a new house on Saturday and wanted to get everything ready for the move, however I have checked my order and it says that it has been cancelled and I'm unsure why this is the case as I didnt receive no email or anything regarding this, I have tried to call but all the answering machine says is for the number I'm calling about which I'm unsure what this number is they are referring to, I would like some clarification as to why it was cancelled and also my 30pound that I have already paid to be refunded if this has been indeed cancelled. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: New Order Being Cancelled

Is the new house you are moving to a new build house or an existing home where the previous owners have moved and probably taken their broadband to their new home?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

It's not a new build and it is my nans house she is moving on the 19th and I believe she is taking her broadband with her.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Call customer services and when asked for a number don't enter anything, after a pause you should be answered by an agent.

0 Ratings