Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 1

New Order, No confirmation email, now tracking blank

Hi All, 

On Tuesday 31st I placed an order for the Fibre 1 package. Upon completion I printed the confirmation details as a PDF (the ones that produced in the web page after completion) and was using the reference number there to track my progress. I never received a confirmation email which was a bit odd but I didn't think to much of it as I read that I could link my BT account once my bill was produced. 

I was meant to receive my Smart Hub 2 on Monday but could see from the tracking that it was still "Awaiting dispatch". My package was due to be activated today but I haven't received any confirmation of this. I went to check the progress by using the same details I was using before but now when I enter the details in it just shows a blank page with a drop down to select different time periods (last 2 months, 2017, 2016, 2015 etc) 

I won't be able to get access to my new property until next Tuesday so can't physically check until then. But I would assume I would have some sort of update whether that's through text or email? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

0 Ratings