cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BuckleZ
Aspiring Expert
Message 291 of 329

Re: New Totally Unlimited usage

Weird, mine didn't disconnect but the order tracker showing the orders gone and things: Connection time: 7 days, 03:14:47

I just went through the process of re-registering to the package on the site... is there anything else i should have done
0 Ratings
Ratty2012
Recognised Expert
Message 292 of 329

@BuckleZ wrote:
Weird, mine didn't disconnect but the order tracker showing the orders gone and things: Connection time: 7 days, 03:14:47

I just went through the process of re-registering to the package on the site... is there anything else i should have done

You won't see a disconnect, the only thing you will see is in a few days is that your p2p download and upload will not be throttled.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
BuckleZ
Aspiring Expert
Message 293 of 329

Ahh ok good 🙂 thanks

Just spoke to BT who confirmed all complete and they say I should notice the effects immediately... we shall see come 4pm

0 Ratings
TimCurtis
Recognised Expert
Message 294 of 329

I'm getting an absolute runaround from BT.

I re-contracted 1 Feb with "completion" 4th Feb and so far absolutely no change.

I've called BT numerous times (on 0800 7310286), been transferred to various departments with some basically saying they don't know what I'm talking about , others saying that the 50GB cloud is just a trial.

I keep telling them that others here have been successfully transferred to Totally Unlimited Infinity so why not me.

I've contacted the mods here but no response so far.

If anyone has a better number for me to try then please post it.

0 Ratings
Ratty2012
Recognised Expert
Message 295 of 329

@TimCurtis wrote:

I re-contracted 1 Feb with "completion" 4th Feb and so far absolutely no change.

I've called BT numerous times (on 0800 7310286), been transferred to various departments with some basically saying they don't know what I'm talking about , others saying that the 50GB cloud is just a trial.

I keep telling them that others here have been successfully transferred to Totally Unlimited Infinity so why not me.

How did you recontact? Did you do it online or by phone? If you did it online, please provide link that you used.

0 Ratings
TimCurtis
Recognised Expert
Message 296 of 329

@Ratty2012 wrote:

@TimCurtis wrote:

How did you recontact? Did you do it online or by phone? If you did it online, please provide link that you used.

I did it online via here

Taking it through the process I get:-

Sorry the package you've chosen isn't available. Please choose an option below.

Your current package is

• Unlimited BT Infinity 2 + Calls
  • Your contract started on 04/02/2013
  • Your contract finishes on 03/02/2014

So quite honestly I don't know what I've got/getting - if ever it happens.

That description of my current package seems to match the "new" Infinity 2 packages but I'm still restricted on P2P & having a mare getting 50GB of cloud.

0 Ratings
BuckleZ
Aspiring Expert
Message 297 of 329

I'm still getting restricted, i'll give it a few days

0 Ratings
Sylver123
Expert
Message 298 of 329

Just heads up.

I have just checked the My BT section today and I think BT have fixed the problem of

the My BT section not showing your phone+broadband package you are on.

Mine is now showing what phone+broadband package I am on when before, according

to the My BT section, I had no phone+broadband service.

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 299 of 329

For many (most? all?) of us moving from Infinity2 to Unlimited Infinity 2, the online display went to correct final state via various incorrect intermediate states, generally including 'no phone, no broadband'. I haven't heard of anyone being cut off phone and broadband as a result of upgrading.
0 Ratings
good_dude20
Beginner
Message 300 of 329

RE:Totally Unlimited Broadband from BT

so when can i get access to this?

0 Ratings