Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrt1981
Contributor
Message 11 of 24

Re: New build connection delays

Go to solution
Thanks Paddy, sorry I was in the car and accidentally hit decline on the car kit!
0 Ratings
mrt1981
Contributor
Message 12 of 24

Go to solution

Hi Paddy, just wondering if there's any update? I got the text on the 6th saying you'd be calling but the call never came through?

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 24

Go to solution

Hi @mrt1981,

Thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately @PaddyB had to leave the office on short notice which is why he couldn't contact you. He is returning tomorrow. I'll get this picked up for you in the meantime. One of my team will give you a call later today to let you know what's happening.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
mrt1981
Contributor
Message 14 of 24

Go to solution
Thanks DanielS
0 Ratings
mrt1981
Contributor
Message 15 of 24

Go to solution
Hey, I sent an email last week but haven't heard anything back. Just wondering if it got picked up?
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 24

Go to solution

Hi @mrt1981

I understand @PaddyB has been in touch with you earlier.

Traffic management is due to take place between the 15th-18th May.  Paddy will follow up with you again after this time.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
mrt1981
Contributor
Message 17 of 24

Go to solution
Hi again, so as far as I know the cabling/traffic management is done. I notice the order tracking page is now giving a lot more detail than it used to but all the delays and updates are a total mess - from what I can gather it's now showing the street cabinet needs extra capacity? This is getting ridiculous, what's going on?
0 Ratings
Message 18 of 24

Go to solution

Hi @mrt1981,

Thank you for taking my call. I've been chasing this with Openreach and they've confirmed that all the cabling and ducting work has completed. There are a few open tasks with openreach that's stopping the Broadband part of the order progressing. This should all complete over the weekend and I'll give you a call on Monday with an update.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
mrt1981
Contributor
Message 19 of 24

Go to solution
Hi Paddy, any update on this?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 20 of 24

Go to solution

Hi @mrt1981,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I've chased Openreach and unfortunately because of Bank Holiday today they'll have an update for me tomorrow. I'm on the evening shift tomorrow and I'll give you a call as soon as I know more. Please accept my apology for the delay.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings