cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

New contract, bit confused

I've just renewed for another 24 months. Same package, Fibre 2 ( BT) and EETV entertainment add on. Now , also on Digital voice. I was told on the phone that I would be getting a new Hub and a new EE box but I can see no sign of this in the various order summaries I have been sent. I  currently have a Smart Hub 2 and a BT Youview recordable box.

The only equipment that features on my order is a digital adapter for the digital voice switch which seems to have been delayed as Royal Mail still haven't received it. It was also confirmed we would remain as ex directory but one of the e mails said our number would be available on request so I've had to chase that up. 

It's all a bit frustrating trying to sort out these anomalies after all seemed agreed.

I suppose my only actual question is whether or not I should be following up a new Hub and/or TV Box?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: New contract, bit confused

If you already have a SH2 with phone socket on back then no need for a new hub

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.