cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

New contract, question please

Ok so my old contract Fibre 1 is coming to its end, I have been offered two options that appear to be good, however i am  not quite understanding the option BT  recommends for me which is FIBRE WITH HALO 1 AND COMPLETE WI-FI

Most of it is understandable but trying to find more details about "Complete Wi-Fi Discs guarantee a strong signal in every room", does this mean when taking the option i get a free wifi disc or discs ?

Any help please.

Thank you in advance.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Managing my package

I am not really sure if i am in the right subject page, but it appears there is not one for my question.

In addition to my last request, After by latest bill i have been advised that my old contract is to expire, but have not been given a date. I wish to change my personal package online but unable to find where i am able to do so.

I go to MY BT, Your Products,Landline, Manage. Reaching this point it shows my product as Unlimited Weekend calls, even though my package is complete unlimited , the only option is to upgrade, i don't wish to upgrade. Any help on this and my previous question i would be grateful. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

Re: Managing my package

@starship The complete wifi service is our guarantee to deliver a strong wi-fi signal in every room of your home. We'll send you a new Smart Hub 2 and single Wi-Fi disc to get you started. This covers the majority of homes, but if you still need more we'll send up to two extra discs free of charge. And if for any reason you can't get a signal everywhere, you can get £20 back.

Everyone gets the Unlimited weekend calls as it's included with standard line rental. If you have unlimited anytime calls this is an add on, if you click upgrade it will give you options of what's available, you don't have to complete the order if you see nothing suitable.

Highlighted
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Re: Managing my package

Thank you kindly for the detailed reply, very helpful.

At the moment i am using a BT smart hub 6, as attached, so would the disc work with that ?

With regards to the unlimited anytime calls, i wish to cancel that, would that be through the same process please ?

Also, How do i check when my current contract ends as when entering bt web site i am only getting "Your contract ends soon".

Thank you.

bt-smart-hub.jpg

0 Ratings