cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

New customer, just not sure on a couple of things

Hi, just signed up as a new customer for the fibre internet & Max TV offer (phone line to) before the £100 pre paid MasterCard offer finishes tomorrow but unsure on a couple of things.

Firstly I followed the page link from the BT website that states the £100 pre paid MasterCard offer.  But at no point during the sign up process is the MasterCard offer mentioned or confirmed and neither is there any mention of it in the order confirmation email in looking.  Is this therefore an issue that needs raising now or is the offer simply tied to the sign up date alone as far as entitlement goes?.

Secondly, at no point has any mention of a line install charge been made during sign up and the only one off charge mentioned is the £9.99 charge.  Yet we have never had any BT based services installed here and we are the first tenants in the property when it was built near 4 years ago.  So whilst pipeworks were laid to the front of the property when the property was built for the likes of BT fibre with likely a line ready to pull through the pipe from the street in place not much should need doing.  This was mentioned during online sign up but pretty sure as we were told the builders worked with BT when the properties were built that BT aught to be aware that minimal install work would be required.  Either way since no install charge was mentioned during sign up or in any email, does that mean the only additional charge really is just the mentioned £9.99?.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: New customer, just not sure on a couple of things

You cannot claim the card offer until your service goes live
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: New customer, just not sure on a couple of things

Oh I fully accept that John, more asking about if I should have been informed about being eligible for it that all.

0 Ratings