Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aph36
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

New customer, new connection(or not)

Good morning,

I have moved over to bt infinity over 6 weeks ago and am still waiting to be connected.

It all started when I was given a date it was to be connected but there was a problem in the cabinet that wasn't allowing them to turn the connection on. This has been going on for over six weeks and although I'm in touch with a adviser from bt care the problem doesn't seem any closer to being resolved. I would cancel the contract but I know going elsewhere I would have to start the process again thus leaving me completely with out broadband for another 6 weeks. I'm awaiting an update next Tuesday but I won't hold my breath. Does anybody have any advice on what to do next as this is so frustrating.

Thanks for the help

Andy
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: New customer, new connection(or not)

can you enter your phone number and post results  remember to delete number  https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.html

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Aph36
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Is a screenshot ok? Or do you want the link?
0 Ratings
Aph36
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Thanks for getting back to me by the way 👍
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

we need a screen shot
0 Ratings