cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

New fibre fttp speeds

Hi can anyone tell me when these packages will be available. I currently have the 330/30 fttp but want to get the 1000/220. According to this link which I on BT’s website it’s should be available from the 6 December
http://home.bt.com/tech-gadgets/future-tech/openreach-makes-gigabit-speeds-available-across-the-uks-...
Any information would be great
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: New fibre fttp speeds

You could ring FTTP sales 0800 587 4787 to see if they have any idea which may be unlikely.

Reading the link those new speeds may be business only at the moment since "The company believes that these new products will be of particular interest to small and medium businesses."

Otherwise is is wait and see or you could see if you can order it as a private individual on the business website.

0 Ratings
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 5

@Rbrace16 wrote:
Hi can anyone tell me when these packages will be available. I currently have the 330/30 fttp but want to get the 1000/220. According to this link which I on BT’s website it’s should be available from the 6 December
http://home.bt.com/tech-gadgets/future-tech/openreach-makes-gigabit-speeds-available-across-the-uks-...
Any information would be great

Hi there @Rbrace16, Openreach are rolling out these speeds, but it will most likely take some time for the suppliers (CP's) like BT to start to offer them. 

Do let us know if you do get offered them and when Smiley Happy

Kind Regards
CJT80
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi thank hopefully it will be soon and I will post back when I do.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

No ISP Sells it yet. I think BT Retail are trialling in round the Bristol/Bath area though.