cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

New installation going nowhere

I placed an order in February for a new phone/broadband installation with a date in early March for an Engineer's visit. The engineer did not arrive on the day, I have since been contacting BT, raised a complaint too but no one is giving me any clarification on this. Now, after calling few times, a new visit date has now been given to me for April. That's all via text messages. The BGT connections told me that my installtion is with a Blackburn team(agent), I asked them why don't the Blackburn team communicate to me at least. After that the new date was given and someone named Damian from the Blackburn team sent me a meesage and also advised that I can call him direct on 0800800150. This number is for BT connections, when I asked them how do I contact Damian, said they don't know. Can someone tell me where do I go from here. It looks like I'll have to cancel BT order and look for other options.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: New installation going nowhere

is this for FTTC or FTTP?  residential or business?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

Residential.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4

On top of that the customer service is appalling. They either don't know or will promise they will call back with information and then never call back.

0 Ratings