cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 15

Nightmare Again

Again a new nightmare of course I call BT a a lady say tome she can't solve my issue and need to transfer me to and other person. What? 15 minutes waiting for after 10 minutes verification and I need to wait more. Really I am start become tired.

The Problem AGAIN:

Your outstanding balance: £88.14
Please pay by 6 November

Is already pay in full and if I try to pay again say I debit 0

Again calls from BT Robot asking me to pay . And the worse will come after any 24 to 48 hours when I an tired of BT calls and I will not pickup and they again disconect Mobile Broadband landline ETC 

Again we will have a big fight for they restore what unlawfaul they disconect . And the fight will be because they will invent and other excuse they need and other 24 hours and some one will mistake press enter in my file and the next staff in the next day will mistake again setup a cron job etc . When I will start again any law suit actions . Miracle all is working again.

We really need to have this drama every month? 

And now can we talk about Packages I make the more expensive broadband pakage and only I have 10 megas up down testetd and tested . With my previous provider I pay less of now because I not have landline charges and I have 40 Megas 

When I contract fibre optic I expect to get that but I suspect I got fibre to the cabinet and from there the old copper cable to my modem . To be honest I am never upset like I am now with any telecom company Simple because And for be ironic I believe is a pay BAD I have a big change to be disconected if I not pay how care the will disconect the seam .  And If I contract a service I got the service in a paper what is good for many thinks liek use in the WC but not good for the WWW . 

0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 15

Re: Nightmare Again

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 15

Hi @gineta Sorry you are receiving these calls asking for payment after it has already been made.

We will be happy to look into this for you if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 15

Thanks Moderator for your help but really I prefer this time ask to Ofcom for advice .

I by example order a month ago I want calls redirect front my Landline to my Mobile they say will cost me I try to remember 5 or 6.5 Monthly . Fine I accept 

I call now 4 times in a Month and not one have activate my service us resquest. One person become more generous and say I need to do some code in my phone for the miracle happens . The code is for Barring National and International Calls

I discover after I execute :((

Really I can't deal any more with this type of business . I contract a Ferray and I got a Fiat 1 That is my impression . Now for my own business how is possible I can trust BT for order a new Line? is not possible 

The problems here is easy Customer Support need better training and need a manager is not looking around in the office and is in the site with the staff atending and working side by side for make customer support works. But at the end is the seam **bleep** in more of the companys Low Training Staff with bad pay wages . Bully managers in a Office not caring at all with a Big Salary and at the end Customers with Huge Bills bad services and blood preasure 

Very possible BT can provide the services they offer but if I got a small problem or I got a new  order I am in real troubles.

Today my 4 call about the Line redirect I got the surprise they want to send a techinician to my house to check the line??????????????????? I really refuse 3 times and make me upset . what a joke is that this days all BT is a Softswitch Voip redirect call and blablabla not have nothing to do with my Physycal Line you just setup in your Admin GUI .

About the Broadband uff I am prety sure I will get some one call me and tell me I not read some small letters . Possible I need SpecSavers Woman Mad

Spoiler

Anyway by the way please ask your IT DEPARTMENT to setup a DMARC records in the DNS and DKDIM very possible like you will sea emails front BT in Google not have a ? what means if they have ? in the Left Side they are not real secure and some one can pishing the email . That is the good reason in this forum I not use my $$$$ Account BT login and I use and other email but if you like to help me you can see my previous post and contact the moderator I contact before with the Bill Issues . I not accept Unknown numbers just in case some one call me 

SPF: DMARC:

NEUTRAL with IP xxxxx Learn more
FAIL Learn more
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 15

Track a fault

• Ongoing ------------------------------------------------------------Fault where????? I not need a Engineer I need a person know teh Admin Gui and can setup the order for redirect Landline calls to the Mobile Nothing more 

Phone fault VOL013-********

Report date:16/11/2016

• Resolved   -----------------------------------------------------------Resolved What??????

Phone fault VOL013-********

Report date:01/11/2016 - Close date: 05/11/2016

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 15

Any moderator and any user here want more evidences? 

Wed 16 Nov 13:16
Fault diagnostic run

We have run a line test and we cannot find a problem with your line. The problem may be with your own equipment so we need you to carry out some tests. To get help with that click on the 'Help Section' on top right. If you have already checked your equipment and still have a problem then please call 0800 800 151.If you have made an appointment already the details will be shown below. There is no need for you to do anything further

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Not send me any engineer just for waste my time if not comming here with a Reserve Bottle of Champane and some caviar. That is ironic just in case some one not get the idea.

What is round with your people go to the Admin Gui get my account look my numbers look where say redirect calls click there with the mouse . Stop looking the HOT chick near and be concentrate in the task . Click in Number to redirect Good you are now just near finish Write my Mobile number please not miss any numbers or I will call you again and you not want that .

Good Boy now click in Accept

Job Done

Is that difficult? is my time free? And again if I not pay next month you will take more of that time and look all the legal options for I pay the Bill but you can't do a simple setup in a screen .

Again Training and Discipline in Customer Support make Customer Happy 

To be or not be? that is the question --Shakespeare

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 15

This is a customer to customer forum only,

This is where customers help each other get the most out of BT products & services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all posts are read.
Everyone posting here, are just BT customers like myself

This is a public forum which can be viewed worldwide, so please do not post any personal information, especially phone numbers, account numbers, fault numbers, address information or email addresses, as this could be used to impersonate you.

Only one of the moderators can help, so I suggest that you take up the offer of help.

Ofcom do not get involved with individual complaints.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 15

Thanks Moderator for your nice words I have take screenshots us evidence for research and legal process and now I just go to start my own forum EDITED BY MOD That Url will be start this night after 12 wroking for any user not happy with customer support make his impressions . Fire pay with Fire 

By the way just pass 24 hours after last promise for DIvert calls and the services is not working . You have here the public references numbers of the faults you not need I call you for you see my account . I am pretty sure you can see with that numbers all the calls I assume BT also record like me all the comments and what I order 

Oxford Dictionary say 

cause (someone or something) to change course or turn from one direction to another.
"a scheme to divert water from the river to irrigate agricultural land"
synonyms: reroute, redirect, change the course of, draw away, turn aside, head off, deflect, avert,transfer, channel
"they planned to divert Sib

I not need a chinese translator I believe no waste more my time and do what I order several times by phone . The diverts codes not work say I not have activate that servic, And really I not need to call 100 times for activate a service Moderator you have been rude and very insatisfactory . The logic is you look the fault codes to see wwho damage is upset posting in the forum that guy is me and solve the problem . Now you only get a alternative forum and a negative publicity in resort of other people post you will can't never go to have the chance of moderate. Plus a Ofcom complaint just now after I finish that message

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 9 of 15

@gineta I'm sorry about the problems you are having with your BT service, to clarify @Keith_Beddoe is not a BT employee and can't help with your call divert issue. I can see that @DanielS has helped you recently so I have let him know you've posted and he will get back in touch with you today.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 15

Hi again @Keith_Beddoe have Posts: 33,409 wauuu for not work for BT really need to love BT is incredible number of post  for a Software is not open source and front a person no work inside BT . Sorry that is really suspicious 

Abut the redirect or divert problem now see works . Just after I call for my PAc Numbers and close the services miracles work some times.

About the Broadband I left this post open until further Test this weekend directly to the router .

About the web us promise will be Open this Night I believe people have the right to express anger or disatisfaction when is right more when they pay monety for services.

0 Ratings