Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

No Broadband connection

Order BT broadband 12.09.16

Advise connection by 19.09.16

Still no connection today 28.10.16 9even though I've been billed for it)

Problem seem to be the exchange connection.  The last supposed activation day was 21.10.16 but still nothing and no explanation of why there is a hold up. Total lack of communiacation by BT.

Who can I get on touch with to get specific answers? ... 0800 number callls provide no concrete information at all.

Frustrated.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: No Broadband connection

Welcome to this user forum.

If its a normal broadband connection, its unusual for there to be problems at the exchange.For BT Infinity, the situation is different.

Is your BT Retail phone line working?

Have BT said at any time, that your service has been activated, as you would not normally be billed until this happens?

Try the  Order Live Chat Team

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

Hi thanks for your consideration on this Keith

I think the problem may be that my line is not conneced to the nearest Exchange... the house was one of the first built on this estate.  I need to be connected to the Rossington exchange but am currently on the Doncaster exchange (so I was informed about two weeks ago)  The annoying thing is that nobody has bothered to explain the delay without me having to go through the hoops of BTs 0800 call sysytem wher I get passed form pillar to post.

BT have only mentioned an activation date but as there is no broadband on line then it cannot have been activated (can it?)

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4

@GJohn  Did you try the order chat link that Keith mentioned? 

What results do you get if you put your number into the broadband availability checker? Remember to remove your telephone number from your reply as this is a public forum. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings