Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrapriliafalco
Contributor
Message 11 of 69

Re: No Eurosport on new Packages !!!

Go to solution
I know mate, I only watch BT sport and Eurosport, never thought for a second it would be removed !!!
0 Ratings
Andy005
Recognised Expert
Message 12 of 69

Go to solution

I thought @Hunter2660 that in the lengthy Now TV thread, it was mentioned that the HD bolt on was not available for the Classic Entertainment pack. To me it looks like a package that's been created just to tick a few boxes, but they don't really want customers to go for it.

0 Ratings
stereohaven
Recognised Expert
Message 13 of 69

Go to solution

@Andy005wrote:

I thought @Hunter2660 that in the lengthy Now TV thread, it was mentioned that the HD bolt on was not available for the Classic Entertainment pack. To me it looks like a package that's been created just to tick a few boxes, but they don't really want customers to go for it.

I just went through the order process using a different address to check what was available as bolt ons with Classic Entertainment and was offered:

• HD
  • BT Kids
  • More Entertainment?!?!
  • BT Sport
  • Netflix
  • Prime Video
  • Extra Box

Read into that what you will, I know many of us have had some dodgy experiences with the BT website!

Hunter2660
Recognised Expert
Message 14 of 69

Go to solution

@Andy005wrote:

Yes it was mentioned, and the original pack was SD only. Later BT added the HD bolt on, but it isn't clear on the website whether it's available for channels other than BT Sport and AMC.......... hence my query.

GarethW
Expert
Message 15 of 69

Go to solution

Well, this is a pain. I only noticed that it was gone today as I only watch cycling on Eurosport, and changed my pack in March. Eurosport Player is £19.99 for 12months if you subscribe by the 20th of July, so I might wait til that date and see if anything changes next year. There is always the change I’ll stump up £20 and nothing comes back though. 

0 Ratings
NigelB72
Guru
Message 16 of 69

Go to solution

@GarethW I wouldn't imagine that Eurosport will be available on NowTV any time soon. It's owned by Discovery and they seemingly want to push the standalone Eurosport Player. I think the only thing I watched on Eurosport was Le Mans 😂

0 Ratings
mrapriliafalco
Contributor
Message 17 of 69

Go to solution

one of the main reasons for having BT Sport is for Moto Gp, then Eurosport gets dumped !!! Bizarre planning.  

0 Ratings
NigelB72
Guru
Message 18 of 69

Go to solution

@mrapriliafalco Eurosport isn't part of BT Sport

0 Ratings
mrapriliafalco
Contributor
Message 19 of 69

Go to solution

what I mean is bike fans need need BT sport and Eurosport !!! so moving to BTTV is a non event, BT would have spent a fortune getting moto GP to attract bike fans, then drop eurosport.
May as well stick with sky and add BT sport to their existing sky package 

0 Ratings
NigelB72
Guru
Message 20 of 69

Go to solution

Ahh gotcha... Have Eurosport got world superbikes?

0 Ratings