Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tidbitu
Beginner
Message 1 of 10

No Fitbit Voucher no Reward Card

Go to solution

I ordered Superfast Fibre Essential Unlimited on 21 Oct 2018 and my broadband was activated on 31 Oct 2018.  On 14 Nov 2018 I was billed £66.76 and this money has now been taken from my debit card...

15 days on, no vouchers whatsoever...I contacted them yesterday via live chat and soon after I received two identical emails regarding a reward card worth £80. I also received a phone call and was told that they had emailed me the voucher for Fitbit Charge 3 activity tracker smartwatch. I told them that I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED SUCH A VOUCHER CODE FROM THEM, not even in my spam mail.  They insisted that it was emailed to my email address. I asked them to text me the voucher code to my phone number if that was the case. Their reply was that their related sales department was to look into it. 

Now on my BT account, there is a purple banner on which it says "your broadband discount is ready for you, it takes just a few minutes to activate your offer" When I click on it this is what I keep getting: "We're unable to complete this order at the moment as we're still working on another order. Once this has been completed, you can place another order on BT.com, or by calling us on 0800 672 476"

I can also see a yellow banner on which it says Open Order Reference: xxxxxxx Order Placed15-Nov-2018 again when I click on it, a page opens with a line that says "Can't you find your order?" and soon after this line disappears and the page goes on showing me my original broadband order. Is this a joke? 

Today it is Black Friday, which means I won't be able to place any orders using the voucher codes as I do not have them...I spent more than 2 hrs trying to contact BT yesterday and if I do not hear from them today, I will cancel my broadband and switch to a different ISP.  I notice that many BT customers are also experiencing similar problems. Thank you for taking the time  to read this.

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 10

Re: No Fitbit Voucher no Reward Card

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @tidbitu,

I am sorry that you haven't gotten everything we promised you yet. I'd like to offer you our help so that we can get everything resolved for you.

To get in touch with us, click on my user name, view profile, and then copy and paste the link under "Moderation Team Email Address" into your browser.  Complete that form and we'll get back in touch with you.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @tidbitu I tried calling earlier but could not reach you. Are you free later on this afternoon to take a quick call from me? I am in the office till 8.30pm. Post back and let me know.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @tidbitu I can confirm that your reward card has now been requested for you and will be with you within the next 30 days. Have you now received the code for the Fitbit? Post back or reply to my text message and let me know.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
tidbitu
Beginner
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

Thank you for your response. I have not received the Fitbit voucher nor the reward card but I received your text message to my phone at work today. I had raised the issue to your complaints department on Saturday but haven't heard from them yet. What I don't understand is when he phoned me last week  your collegue was adamant that the voucher code was emailed to me. If it was emailed to me then I would have used it, right...I repeat I have NOT received a Fitbit voucher code from BT and please do not expect me discuss the matter over the phone, I prefer emails as I can reply to them when I get back home. Thank you again for your time.

0 Ratings
tidbitu
Beginner
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

The fitbit voucher code you have sent to my PM box did NOT work. I've got the following notification from BT upon entering the voucher code at the checkout:

Sorry, this coupon code can’t be used on this order. Please check the terms and conditions to ensure your order qualifies, if your order does qualify it may be that the maximum number of redemptions have already been reached. Please note some coupons are customer specific and can only be used by the person they were issued to.

1- I don't know why the voucher code cannot be used on this order.

2- If this voucher has already been used, I suggest BT should follow it up and find out if their voucher codes are being wrongly used by people.

3- If the voucher code was customer specific, then I believe BT already knows that I have not used or ordered anything with the voucher code received in my PM box.

4- As I have said before, I never received a Fitbit voucher code from BT to my own personal email address. I hope BT realises that they are wasting my time and causing me inconvenience.

I hope the above cleared a few things and that BT will email me the right voucher code to MY PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS, or better, text it to MY PERSONAL MOBILE PHONE NUMBER without further delay.

Thank you for your time

Regards

T

fitbit3checkout.jpg

0 Ratings
crimeblitz
Beginner
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

did this get sorted? im having a similar hard time, no code and then finally g etting one and it not working.  im regretting going for the offer now ......

0 Ratings
tidbitu
Beginner
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

I eventually sorted it out myself after searching the forum pages, someone suggested deleting all the cookies and opening the btshop account on a clean page might be the solution. This however did not solve my problem. Then I used IE instead of Chrome. To my surprise, I successfully place my order and BT accepted the voucher code...

IF THE MODERATOR OF THIS THREAD IS READING THIS, HE CAN MARK MY PROBLEM RESOLVED. PERHAPS, THE ABOVE SOLUTION MAY ALSO HELP OTHERS WHO ARE HAVING ISSUES WITH VOUCHER CODES NOT BEING ACCEPTED BY BT SHOP.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @tidbitu,

Thank you for posting back. I'm happy you've been able to order your FitBit.

The information you've posted is really useful and might help others who had had the same problem. So thank you for taking the time to post back.

Cheers

PaddyB

0 Ratings