Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrP123
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

No Free Gift & Unable to Claim Reward Cards

Afternoon All,

After a long drawn out process of getting connected to BT, I'm pleased to say I'm finally up and running.

Both home broadband and mobile have been activated for well over a month so I though I'd check the status of my free gift and my pre-paid reward cards.

Turns out I need to logon to claim my reward cards, so I have done, and they are all visible but I cannot claim them, this seems to be a common occurence from reading the forums.

Secondly, I check my emails and have never been sent my email to claim my free gift.

If anyone can help it'll be greatly appreciated as some of my reward cards are going to expire in less than a fortnight.

Cheers

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
JohnC2
Message 2 of 4

Re: No Free Gift & Unable to Claim Reward Cards

Hi @MrP123  welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry that you have not been able to claim your reward card and have not had an update on your free gift.I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team and we will chase these up for you. 
Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

cheers
John

MrP123
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for getting back to me John. Have replied to PM as requested.
0 Ratings
StuartH
Message 4 of 4

Hi MrP123

Thanks for sending us in your details.

I've raised an investigation with our rewards team. It can take a few days for this investigation to come back to us. 

Once I have an update I will be in touch.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings