cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andywd101
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

No Free Gift

Recently bought Fibre Broadband and expected the free gift (Google Home Hub)
Have tried on numerous occasions by phone and email to get the details of when it will arrive and have been getting NO WHERE!
I keep getting 'Incident being investigated or Incident being escalated' but nothing actually is happening
It has been nearly a month and now my emails have been blocked(I assume) as now I am getting 'Unrecognised email address for incident' which is strange as the email was fine previously...

HELP!!!

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Message 2 of 5

Re: No Free Gift

@Andywd101 Thanks for posting and welcome to the BT.com community forums, I'm sorry about the delay with your Google home gift. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team and we can raise a case with the gift team to get this investigated.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Andywd101
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Thank you for your time

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Andywd101 I have just picked up your details and opened a case on your account, thanks for that. I'm sorry you haven't received the gift yet.

I have contacted the relevant team - they are pretty busy at the moment so it might take them longer than normal to get back to me, however please be assured that we'll close your complaint and will continue dealing with this until it's all sorted.

Thanks

Community ModeratorStephanie
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Andywd101 thanks for taking my call today, good to hear this is now sorted!

Do stick around the community if there's anything else we can help with.

Thanks

Community ModeratorStephanie
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings