cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

No M&S gift voucher - even after 9 CALLS TO BT

I joined BT in November 2019 with an offer of an M&S gift voucher of around £80. The service was active by the 21st. Now it is 2 months on, the 21st January 2020 and their promise of a Marks and Spencer gift voucher is not forthcoming. They have offered up no information on how to claim it and after calling them 9 TIMES now, I still don't have it. 

Bt, can I get what I was promised? Or are you deliberately making it difficult to claim what was offered? Now that I have my account set up and paying £39.99 per month for broadband, I suppose the company doesn't care whether I get the voucher or not.

It is not about the voucher at this point, it is the principle.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Message 2 of 5

Re: No M&S gift voucher - even after 9 CALLS TO BT

Hi

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. I'm sorry you haven't received the M & S voucher. 

Once the Broadband service has gone active you would need to claim the voucher using the link https://www.broadbandbenefits.co.uk/marksandspencers/Default.asp

Once it's been claimed you should receive the voucher in around 45 days.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Hi PaddyB,

I had done this once when somebody in customer service asked me to try it. It errored at OrderReference num: 

They then told me I would be contacted. I was never contacted. What a farce to get a voucher. In fact, I have not been contacted once regarding this issue, although I have been told several times I would.

I think this should have been appropriately escalated a long time ago. No one should have to wait this long for something they were promised during the sign-up.

Pavlos

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 5

Hi @pavo888 thanks for posting back and sorry you have not received the M&S voucher. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we will be happy to help you get the voucher.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Hi John,

Maybe you can help me sort this out. I hope so. I have replied to your PM.

thanks,

Pavlos

0 Ratings