cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gazzawesty
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 12

No M&S voucher or Xbox

So, when i ordered BT Fibre included was a £60 Mastercard and a £50 M&S voucher. I have received the Mastercard but there has been no sign of the M&S voucher.

Also while clicking through buying the Fibre i was offered BT Sport for a tenner a month and this included either a Samsung tablet or a Xbox All Digital. I have heard nothing of the Xbox either.

Is it normal for BT to offer purchasing incentives and then not follow through with them?

If this is the case im going to cancel the direct debit as BT have broken the contract before it even started.

If anyone has any suggestions? I cant be arsed with being on hold for ages.

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
gazzawesty
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 12

Re: No M&S voucher or Xbox

btdeal.PNG

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 12

@gazzawesty 

I think the M&S voucher can take 45 days, however...

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
gazzawesty
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 12

Thanks Keith. Hopefully someone can sort it as I need some new winter undies and the voucher will pay for them. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 12

Hi @gazzawesty,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. I'm sorry you haven't received your BT Rewards as part of signing up to BT.

If you send me in your details, I'll be able to get my colleagues in the Promotion Team to investigate. 

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me. You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 12

Just to add to your query, the email with voucher code for the free gift, is sent 30 days after your service was activated.

0 Ratings
gazzawesty
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 12

Im into my 3rd month Keith so it cant be that.

I think its more likely BT offer the incentives and then hope no one chases them up to save dishing them out. Thats what it looks like reading the forums.

I expected better from BT to be honest, supposed to be the mutts nuts aint they?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 12

@gazzawesty 

Leave it to @PaddyB  to sort out, once he receives your details.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 12

Hi @gazzawesty thanks for speaking with me yesterday, I've had an update to let me know that your M&S vouchers have been ordered and they can take up to a month to arrive.  I'll get back in touch as soon as the gift team updates me but that may take a bit longer as they are really busy at the moment.

0 Ratings
gazzawesty
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 12

Thanks Neil that is great. Thanks for the call too, great service. Just get the Xbox sorted and ill be happy customer. The internet has been great ill just add.

Thanks

Gary

0 Ratings