cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
moonie2014
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 10

No Oct bill

Good morning, my bill is normally issued on the 18th of the month and is taken by DD on the first.  I've received no Oct bill, my last bill was 18th sept. I have made some recent product changes so iam not sure if this has caused an issue.  I did call 150 last week who advised they would complete a form and the bill would be issued, this still hadn't happened and my mobile allowences are showing the should have been updated minus 8 days ago. Please can this be looked into. Many thanks

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
NeilO
Message 2 of 10

Re: No Oct bill

Hi @moonie2014 I'm sorry your bill hasn't been produced on time, when did you speak with 150? I know from raising these requests myself using the form it can take around a week before its sorted.

0 Ratings
moonie2014
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 10

Many thanks for getting back to me, I'm sure it was last monday
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 4 of 10

Hi @moonie2014, I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team. We're really busy at the moment so it will take us longer than normal to reply but we'll be happy to help.

0 Ratings
moonie2014
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 10

Fantastic! Thank you

0 Ratings
moonie2014
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 10

@NeilO , good morning Neil. I am sorry to bother you again but I didn't receive a pm?

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 7 of 10

@moonie2014 I'm so sorry, it should be with you now.

0 Ratings
moonie2014
Aspiring Expert
Message 8 of 10

@NeilO Good evening.

After thinking the issue was resolved and put to bed, sadly, it's not.

I've just received my latest bill and iam still be charged for a handset, the contract for the handset expired on 23rd of October this year.  It's looks like who ever fixed the issue has extended the handset for another year. Please can this be looked into as soon as possible, I've now received a bill saying I owe £40.00 and I shouldnt owe anything .

Many thanks for your help in advance

0 Ratings
moonie2014
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 10

Could a moderator please look into this for me please, iam really anxious about it.

Many thanks

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 10 of 10

Hi @moonie2014 I'll reply to your private message shortly. 

0 Ratings