Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Neil_Bat_71
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

No Phones

Not entirely sure if I am posting this on the correct board.  Please feel free to move it to the correct location.

Well day one of my new broadband service and frustrated with BT.  Actually the broadband side of my order went ok.  While ordering my broadband I also order the BT7610 trio handsets.  When I was tracking the order I naively assumed that as both items (the phones and hub) had the same tracking number they would arrive together.  Well the hub arrived just befre midday but it only contained the home hub.  After checking with Royal Mail they told me there was only one parcel.  The label on the parcel shows the items of a home hub and the infinity upgrade cable.  I contated BT, after some trouble explaining the issue as the tracking number showed the parcel had been delivered by now, he told me he had contated Royal Mail and the parcel would be with me by 6pm.

Well 6 pm came and went and no parcel.  I contacted BT again.  This took even more explaining.  He contacted BT and asked that I look outside my house as it had been delivered.  I informed him I had been home all day, had received one parcel, but it did not contain the phone.  No the package was not opened or damaged at all.  He has now told me he would re order the phones for me and they should arrive on 12th March.  Ok not great but at least they have been ordered again.  I next get an email apologising for my new phones being faulty and replacement ones will be sent out.  Also could I package up the faulty ones and send back to BT!!  Also noting that if I didn't do it I could get charged for them.  

Does anyone actually understand what my problem is?  In about 2 weeks will I get a bill for the phones I have not returned?  How much more complicated will this end up getting?  I have sent BT an email asking for an explanation but it seems they are in no rush and could take up to 10 days to reply.

Really hope things get better 🙂

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 2

Re: No Phones

Hi Neil_Bat_71

Welcome the forums.

Argh, I think I can guess what happened here.  I'll be happy to get involved and get this straightened out.

Could you drop me in an email please? Use the 'contact us' form in my forum profile under the 'about me' section. You can find it by clicking on my username.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings