cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

No Please return you equipment option

I know this has been posted many times before but it seems I need someone from BT to do something to sort it out. I've been asked to return my equipment following replacement after a fault; I've not been sent a bag and I dont have a 'Please return you equipment option' in My BT

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: No Please return you equipment option

@Ann206 

Was there a returns back and label included with the replacement equipment, as that is what used to happen?

If the original equipment was issued to you before the 13th December 2019, then you can recycle it yourself by taking it to the nearest re-cycling centre.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

No it was supposed to be sent through the post, the instructions in the email from BT is to request it via the Please return you equipment option and I gather you get charged if it doesn't go back
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

@Ann206 wrote:
No it was supposed to be sent through the post, the instructions in the email from BT is to request it via the Please return you equipment option and I gather you get charged if it doesn't go back

When did  you receive the original (faulty) equipment? What are you trying to return?

See https://www.bt.com/help/tv/how-to-return-and-recycle-your-bt-broadband-hub-and-bt-tv-box-fo

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

yes I've seen the guidance, as I've said the  'Please return your equipment' option isnt available - other people have had this issue and it generally takes input from BT to sort it out. Equipment age is immaterial; I'm being asked by BT to return it so I'm seeking to return it

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Hi @Ann206, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry that you can't order returns packaging online. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with us and we'll be happy to help you resolve this.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Thanks John will do 🙂
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

I couldn't see a 'reply' option to your message so I've sent a new private message btw
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Hi @Ann206, sorry you couldn't reply to my message. I've checked and we have received your message and it's in our queue. One of the team will be in touch within the next 24hrs.

cheers

John

0 Ratings