Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

No Reward Card | No TopCashBack Payment

Go to solution

Hi,

I have contacted BT 5 (FIVE) times via chat on the website to state that I haven't had any communication regarding my reward card. Signed up early Nov and connected early Dec.

Each time I speak to the BT team member I'm told they've raised my issue with the rewards team who will email me within 5 days. I haven't had an email from BT except for my bills etc.

I had the same issue when I signed up with BT some years back and didn't get my reward card which should have been for £180.

In addition, I registered via TopCashBack and the payment is showing as pending despite the fact that it says 'usually pays within 9 weeks' - it's around 16 weeks now.

Incidentally, around a week after I registered I got a text message from Sarah stating that the previous order had failed but the reward had been transferred.

Sick of dealing with BT via chat. Really regretting moving from PlusNet!
Can anyone else help?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: No Reward Card | No TopCashBack Payment

Go to solution

Welcome to this user forum.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks Keith, much appreciated.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @vacpouch 

Welcome and thanks for posting!

I'm sorry that you haven't received your reward card and that your Topcashback is still showing as pending.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you.

Cheers,

Robbie

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks Robbie,

Requested information has been sent via pm.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

@vacpouch  I called there but missed you so left a message on your mobile voicemail. I'm really sorry about problems claiming your reward card and cashback.

The original order being cancelled and replaced has stopped these being issued so I have taken over the complaint on your account and have contacted both the rewards card team and the cashback team separately to explain what has happened and requested they honour the original deal.

It will take a few days for me to hear back but as soon as I do I'll get in touch with you.