cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chapo71
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 8

No Reward Card Showing

Hi, took out a Broadband and phone package via Compare the Market that came with a Mastercard Reward.  Had the installation happen on the 22nd June and still no reward showing.  CtM said to contact Partner Promotions at BT.  Sent them 2 emails and i have'nt heard anything back.  Can someone explain how were to get the card please?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
DavidM
Message 2 of 8

Re: No Reward Card Showing

Hi @Chapo71 and welcome to the community.

Thanks for posting about your reward card. I'm sorry you have to chase it up. I can help. I'll drop you a private message so you can get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Chapo71
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Thanks David.  I've just responded with all the details.  Thank you.

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 4 of 8

No worries @Chapo71. We're really busy at present so sit tight and we'll get to you as soon as possible.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Chapo71
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 8

Hi David, 

Still sitting tight 24 hours on............... Can you advise please?

Thanks,

John

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 6 of 8

Hi @Chapo71,

Thanks for posting. We deal with enquiries in turn so once you reach the top of the queue we'll be in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Chapo71
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 8

Hello,

Do you have a rough estimate on timing?  Appreciate your busy, as am I, and spending many man hours trying to sort this out isn't acceptable. 

I posted on the 3rd its now the 6th and still no resolution and no reward showing to claim?  How can this be escalated further.  I took out your broadband and phone package due to the incentive of the reward card and now your making it impossible to claim it.  Such poor customer service and at the moment it really feels like your misspelling your products and services to people.

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 8 of 8

Hi @Chapo71,

Thank you for posting back. I've had a look at our queue and can see that we do have your details. We do deal with all our forum customers in order and there are still a few cases ahead of you in the queue. We've been really busy these last couple of weeks and it is taking us longer than it normally does to respond. I'm sorry there has been a delay.

If you would like your case picked up sooner you can give BT a call on 0800 800 150.

Thanks

Paddy

0 Ratings