Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
acscott
Beginner
Message 1 of 14

No Reward Card received

Go to solution
I am hoping a moderator could look at why I haven’t received my rewards card yet. I submitted a query via the rewards team and received the reply - you should receive your rewards card at least 10 days and no more than 15 days after claiming. Your claim date was 20.04.2018. Thankyou. And that was it, from their own answer it was quite obvious as I sent the query yesterday it has now been over 30 days so my query wasn’t even answered. I’m quite perturbed by the number of complaints I seem to be seeing about people not receiving their cards and it’s becoming increasingly obvious that BT aren’t worried about keeping up their end of the agreement. I’m sure if I wasn’t paying my bill they’d soon be on to me expecting swift resolution so can only hope that they have the decency to do the same.
0 Ratings
13 REPLIES
Message 2 of 14

Re: No Reward Card received

Go to solution

Hi @acscott,

I'm sorry you haven't received your Rewards card, I'll be able to chase this for you.

Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
acscott
Beginner
Message 3 of 14

Go to solution
Thanks Paddy I have done as you asked completed all the boxes but it won’t allow me to submit
0 Ratings
acscott
Beginner
Message 4 of 14

Go to solution
I have now submitted the query thank you
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 14

Go to solution

Hi @acscott,

Thank you for confirming. One of my colleague from the moderation team will be in touch with you tomorrow.

Thanks

PaddyB

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 14

Go to solution

@acscott I've picked up your case and raised a complaint with the rewards card team regarding this. As soon as they update me I'll get in touch with you.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
acscott
Beginner
Message 7 of 14

Go to solution
Still no update and becoming more and more disillusioned with BT by the day! I have had theee different responses from the rewards team with three different time frames for receipt of the card. It’s an absolute joke on the part of BT who aren’t fulfilling their part of the deal I signed upto. Please can you send me an immediate positive update?!
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 14

Go to solution

Hi @acscott,

I can understand your frustration and I'm sorry there has been a delay in your Rewards Card being received. @NeilO is chasing this with the Rewards team and he'll update you as soon as he has an update.

Thanks

PaddyB

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
acscott
Beginner
Message 9 of 14

Go to solution
It has now been six days since a moderator picked up this case and still no update. It is getting beyond ridiculous and I will be cancelling my whole contract if this isn’t resolved by the end of this week. I have copies of all responses from the so called rewards team so do feel free to take me to court for breach of contract as I do believe BT are in breach of the contract I signed into. Judging by the number of complaints for the same issue I have this seems to be one big scam on the part of BT and needs to be exposed as such.
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 14

Go to solution

Hi @acscott I wanted to check in with you as agreed to ask if your reward card has arrived? Can you post back to let me know?

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings