Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrmarkyuk
Message 1 of 4

No Sign of free gift *Amazon Echo

Go to solution

Joined on Fri, 15 Feb, 15:16  

Waited until I paid first bill then contacted BT Support via the online chat,   I was told wait 5 days for an answer then got no reply 2 weeks later I tried again spoke to a lady that said she would start a complaint process to speed things up,   I receive a call today - i explain the offer was there when I started the order with bt fibre,   they pretended to speak to a manager (I could hear them asking what was for lunch to another indian person) then came back and said I don't qualify  - I explained it was clearly stated when I started the process of coming to bt, they say give me 10 minutes and they'll call me back .. and that was the last I heard from them..

Screen Shot 04-09-19 at 02.56 AM.JPG

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: No Sign of free gift *Amazon Echo

Go to solution

Welcome to this user forum. @mrmarkyuk 

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @mrmarkyuk ,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting.

I'm sorry you haven't received your Amazon Echo as part of signing up to BT Super Fast Broadband. If you send me in your details, I'll ask my colleagues in the Promotions team to investigate.

I've sent you an private message with details on how you can contact the forum moderation team.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @mrmarkyuk thanks for speaking with me today, I'm really sorry about the delay with your Amazon Echo. I can confirm our gifts team updated the notes to say they had manually ordered that for you yesterday and it will be dispatched within the next 10 working days. 

If there are any further delays please post back here and I'll be happy to chase this up for you.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings