Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Leesa21
Message 1 of 5

No email from BT regarding Amazon Echo

Go to solution
Hello
I have seen that other people have had the same problem - our service went live on the 1st November, i haven’t received an email regarding our free Amazon Echo?
Thanks in advance for any help
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES
Message 2 of 5

Re: No email from BT regarding Amazon Echo

Go to solution

Hi @Leesa21,

I am sorry to hear that you haven't received it as of yet. We'll take a look to see where it is. To get in touch with us, click on my user name, view profile, and then copy and paste the link under "Moderation Team Email Address" into your browser.  Complete that form and we'll get back in touch with you. It may take us 1-2 working days before we can get back to you.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the thumbs up next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Leesa21 I called earlier and left a message on your mobile answer service. 

Just to confirm that I have sent a request off for the promotions team to send you the code for the Echo and this will be with you within the next 10 days. Sorry this did not automatically happen and please post back and let me know you have received it ok.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Leesa21
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
Thank you @JohnC2
All received now
Thanks for your help
0 Ratings
Colinjones21
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
Hi could you help me with mine. I've gone on here to get help to claim my echo waiting so many days to recieve a fit bit code. I don't want or need a fit bit how can I go about changing it for the echo that I requested without having to wait days for it again?
0 Ratings