cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dianneg
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

No reward card available to claim

Ordered broadband which offered £125 reward card. Broadband active 6th Dec but when I go to claim my reward it says that there is no reward available at the moment.

Reading the T&C it says once broadband is active and live then you can claim and if its a sim you have to wait 30 days before you can claim.

So why can't I see and claim mine now for my broadband order! 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: No reward card available to claim

@Dianneg 

Did you apply online?

If you did, then you have to wait 14 days after your service was activated, so you are outside of the cancellation period, otherwise people could claim the reward, and then cancel their service.

0 Ratings
Dianneg
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Thanks yes it was done online. You would think that you would still be able to see it there but give you a date of when it can be claimed. 

0 Ratings
Dianneg
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 7

Today is the 14th day after my online order for broadband was activated and the reward card is still not showing as available. 

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 7

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Dianneg
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Thanks
0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 7 of 7

Hi @Dianneg,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.

I'm sorry you haven't been able to claim your reward card. If you send me your details I'll be able to get this investigated.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings