Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2Puck
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

No reward card - failed order twice

Hi

I would like someone to have a look as it seems I am not eligible for a reward card, however I have twice placed a failed order through BT.com and failed due to internal BT issues and not anything to do with me as a customer. installation now complete and took over 8 weeks to finally get installation of fibre to home, cost me a huge amount in mobile data and buying a 4g data package during this time and I dont get any of the benefits afforded to other customers who do not have such a rubbish experience so I have taken a hit on this twice financially, not too mention dealing with trying to egt the installation completed due to various issues with the CS team.

Any help greatly appreciated as it would be reasonable for the benefits of using BT to be afforded to all customers.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: No reward card - failed order twice

@2Puck I'm sorry about the problems with your orders and the subsequent difficulties you've had claiming the reward card. Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your order details and we'll be happy to look at this for you . You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings