cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RebeccaYelland
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

No service with my phone number

So we've been with BT for almost a year with having 4mbps. I then realised that BT had the wrong address and that we can get the new ultrafast 2 with 314mbps! I rang straight away going backwards and forwards changing the postcode over the phone and then managed to order the new ultrafast at the same time. Got a confirmation email, perfect! Starting tracking my order daily when suddenly my order was nowhere to be seen on the track my order page. I've had no Internet and no phoneline for just over a week now and honestly on the last straw with it. My phone line should of been moved today but still getting a you have dialled the wrong number voice on the handset. Is there any mods or anything that can help me with this issue? I'm worried that when the engineer comes for the 2nd visit to instal it in the house it'll become a huge fail and then yet again have to wait even longer and still get billed for a service I can't even use.
Thanks in advance
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
NeilO
Message 2 of 2

Re: No service with my phone number

@RebeccaYelland I'm sorry about the problems with your ultrafast order. regrettably the moderation team can't help with these issues but if you give the fibre to the home team a call on 0800 587 4787 they'll be able to help.  They're open 8am to 8pm Mon to Sat 9am to 6pm Sun 

0 Ratings