cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

No way to contact BT

Hello, I need to discuss my mobile phone charges and there is no answer from 150 and no email address given.  How can customers contact BT about their bill?  There doesn't seem to be an option that works.  I have tried to call 150 6 or more times and after going through the options it just ends. SO frustrating that you cant reach anyone to discuss your bill.

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: No way to contact BT

How can a phone help desk be closed at 10am on a Friday morning?!

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

I have the same problem.  I cannot get through to any of the BT helpdesks.  All I get is a recorded message saying the helpdesk is closed.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

there are currently known problems with help desk and work is ongoing trying to fix the problem.  at present try online chat or phone later or possibly tomorrow

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

Thanks for the update.  Online chat is also not available - shows busy all the time.  I am waiting in for an engineer who has not arrived.    Online fault tracking says that he has visited and the visit is complete but he most definitely has not been.   I guess waiting until I can phone later or tomorrow is my only option.  Any idea what the ongoing known problem is with the helpdesk?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

Had a similar issue. Over 60 minutes on hold. Then tried Chat; status has been busy for 20 minutes. Very disappointed.

The phone system doesn't even tell you where you are in the que and/or how long the wait would be before being answered.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

Online chat was very busy this morning at 9-00am, with a long waiting list.
Normally the response is good.

Waiting list was updated every 2 mins, but kept increasing.....suggest you try again later in the day, or wait another day.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

It's a really bad service given their business is communication

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

@Fiona_T What do you expect them to do if there's a fault then? They'll be working om resolving it asap

Message 10 of 11

Hi @Fiona_T,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry you haven't been able to speak to BT. We're having a few system issues at the moment. Hopefully, everything will be back up and running soon.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings