Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stretchno1
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

Non receipt of M&S voucher

Go to solution

I signed up on 19th November 2018 for the broadband deal that gave £120 pre paid MasterCard and £50 M&S voucher from BT. 

The Mastercard was received at the beginning of January 2019 but there is still no sign of the M&S voucher. I have just various links to raise this but nothing seems to be happening. 

I only signed up with BT instead if another supplier because of the incentives they were offering so as you can imagine I am extremely  disappointed that they have not materialised. 

Can you help please? 

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

Re: Non receipt of M&S voucher

Go to solution

Welcome to this user forum.

They can take up to 45 days to arrive after you claim them. They need to be claimed sperately from the rewards card on the broadband benefits website.

Is that the link you used, and when did you claim them?

0 Ratings
Stretchno1
Beginner
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

Keith thank you for the welcome.

Yes that was the link I used. I didn't realise that it's 45 days from when you apply I thought you couldn't clam for them for 45 days and then they would be sent out fairly quickly. 

I originally claimed on 10th Jan and then as I hadn't heard anything, thinking that my broadband had been installed over 45 days before I applied again in 26th Jan. 

Presumably I should receive them from what you saying by the end of Feb? 

Is there anyway I can find out if they are in the system please? 

Thanks 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

There is no easy way to find out, however, if you have not received them by the end of this month, then post back here, and a moderator can be asked to look.

They cannot do that until more than 45 days have elapsed.

0 Ratings
Stretchno1
Beginner
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

Thank you for the information 

0 Ratings
Stretchno1
Beginner
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

As it has now been over 45 days since I competed the claim on the link please can someone advise how I can get a moderator to look into this as I have still not received it? 

many thanks 

Deborah 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @Stretchno1,

I am sorry to see that you haven't received it. I've sent you a private message telling you how you can reach my team.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @Stretchno1 thanks for sending in your details, I've raised a complaint with our partner promotions team to chase up your voucher and as soon as I have an update I'll get back to you. 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Stretchno1
Beginner
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

NeilO

Many thanks 

Deborah 

0 Ratings