cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oaydin
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Not getting the promised package

It has been two months since I joined BT. I was promised a fibreoptic broadband package for £10/month and the offer had a prepaid Mastercard and Next vouchers (which never arrived). My first bill was charged at £15. I emailed the person who sold me the package and he promised that it would be sorted the next month and a refund would be given. The socond bill was also charged at £15 and now the BT agent Edited by mod is not responding to my email. I also did an online message to someone else but she said she could not do it. She said she would sort out the voucher and Mastercard and I would be hearing from BT byt that has not happened either.

Not a good start with BT and after spending hours and hours on the phone and messaging emailing still can't find anyone who can resolve this. I am surprised to see how the various teams in BT cannot communicate and am shocked when people say they cannot talk to other departments of BT to resolve issues.

Luckily I have all the emails and chats saved confirming the package I was offered. Thought I should try to forum first before sending a formal complaint to BT.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 6

Re: Not getting the promised package

Welcome to the forum. I'm asking the moderators to have a look at your account; they will post contact info here in the morning and remove the email address included in your post as it's not permitted.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

@Oaydin Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. I'm sorry about the issues you've had with your broadband pricing. We'll be happy to look into this for you, please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username .

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Oaydin
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

I have contacted moderators and have been promised several times that someone would resolve this. The last contact I has was an SMS on 5/2/16 saying someone would pick up the case that evening and get in touch soon. I still have not heard from anyone.

This is really frustrating. If you can't resolve it please escalate or tell me who is empowered to do it.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 6

The moderators do not normally use SMS they make personal contact by phone or email did you use the contact form like the one shown in this picture

mod contact.JPG

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @Oaydin,

I am sorry you haven't heard back regarding your case. I will get someone to contact you today with an update. 

Please accept my apology for the delay.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings