cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SgtSnowman
Message 1 of 5

Not received Amazon Prime code

Go to solution

Broadband was activated on the 20th Feb but still not received my Amazon Prime code. How do I go about getting it?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Not received Amazon Prime code

Go to solution

Welcome to this user forum. @SgtSnowman 

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @SgtSnowman

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community.

Sorry that you haven't received the code to redeeem your Amazon Prime subscription.  I can see that your broadband was activated on 20th February so you really should have received it by now.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @SgtSnowman,

Thank you for sending in your details. I'm sorry you haven't received the code to claim your Amazon Prime Membership.

I've passed on your details to my colleagues in the Promotions Team and I've asked them to investigate. They normally takes them around 5 working days to get back to me. I'll post back as soon as I have an update.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @SgtSnowman,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I gave your mobile number a quick call, I'm sorry I didn't get speaking to you today.

My colleagues in the Promotions Team have got back to me and confirmed that you are entitled to the offer and that they've issued the Voucher. I've send you a Private Message on the community confirming the steps you need to follow to claim the Membership.

Please let me know if you need anything else?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings