Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
spykiedoo
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Not received BT reward card

My BT reward card is shown as being despatched on 3/5/2018 but I haven't received it.  I contacted support on 30/5/2018 and was told that they would investigate and get back to me within 5 days, but no reply received, so on 10/6/18 I contacted support again and received an email to say I would receive a reply within 24 hours, but again no reply.  Can anyone suggest what I should do next please?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES
Message 2 of 6

Re: Not received BT reward card

@spykiedoo I'm really sorry about that, we'll be happy to chase this up with the rewards team if you use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
spykiedoo
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Thank you for your reply, I have done as requested.

0 Ratings
spykiedoo
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

still haven't received any info. about the reward card, it is so frustrating having to chase everything all the time and being told that it's being looked into then hearing nothing from anyone

0 Ratings
spykiedoo
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Have finally received a reply to say that investigations have now been completed and a new reward card has been posted which I should receive within the next 30 working days.  This is longer than I should have had to wait originally, am very disappointed with my dealings with BT as a new customer, you would think that there would be at least a little urgency placed on this as I was told the original card was posted on 3rd May, but sadly not, not impressed.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @spykiedoo,

Thank you for sending in your details. I can understand your frustration and I'm sorry there has been a delay.

I've been chasing this with the Rewards Team and I can see that they've reissued the Rewards Card. This should arrive in the next 30 days.

I understand the delay is disappointing unfortunately there was a delay with the card suppliers.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings