Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
danstevens
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Not received Reward

Hi,

I have been having a bit of an issue with claiming my Mastercard reward upon signing up. Our claim period has now expired (hence the issue customer service advisors don't understand) however, importantly, we attempted to claim WITHIN the claim window but received nothing. It also looks as though we never claimed as no email confirmation was sent. We were assured over the phone that there were no issues as a code for the reward has been assigned to our account when we signed up, however since the issue has been sent to the BT vouchers team, any progress has ground to a halt as they assume I claimed outside the window.

Would anyone be able to look into this please? As we feel it unfair to miss out due to a technical or clerical error!

Kind regards,

Dan

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Not received Reward

@danstevens wrote:

Hi,

I have been having a bit of an issue with claiming my Mastercard reward upon signing up. Our claim period has now expired (hence the issue customer service advisors don't understand) however, importantly, we attempted to claim WITHIN the claim window but received nothing. It also looks as though we never claimed as no email confirmation was sent. We were assured over the phone that there were no issues as a code for the reward has been assigned to our account when we signed up, however since the issue has been sent to the BT vouchers team, any progress has ground to a halt as they assume I claimed outside the window.

Would anyone be able to look into this please? As we feel it unfair to miss out due to a technical or clerical error!

Kind regards,

Dan

Hi @danstevens 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry for the problems you've had claiming for the reward card that was included in the package you signed up to.  I understand that you believe that you claimed for the reward card during the claim window and I am very sorry for the length of time that this has been going on.

We'll be happy to check this out for you.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie 

0 Ratings
danstevens
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Hi Robbie,

Thanks so much for the quick reply. I have tried responding to you on private message but am getting the error:

You have reached the limit of private messages that you can send now. Please try again later. Am I able to email you externally? 

Kind regards,

Dan

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

@danstevens wrote:

Hi Robbie,

Thanks so much for the quick reply. I have tried responding to you on private message but am getting the error:

You have reached the limit of private messages that you can send now. Please try again later. Am I able to email you externally? 

Kind regards,

Dan

Hi @danstevens 

Thanks for posting back!

Sorry, that shouldn't have happened.  Do you want to try again and let me know if it was successful this time?  There is no way to email me externally I'm afraid.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
danstevens
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

We're through! Managed to send the message privately, thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

@danstevens wrote:

We're through! Managed to send the message privately, thanks.

@danstevens Awesome!! 😁

We'll give you a shout as soon as we get to you.

Cheers,

Robbie