Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
grungernut
Contributor
Message 1 of 18

Not received free Echo

Go to solution

Hi

When I signed Up for the BT offer the offer I went for was a BT reward card and an Amazon Echo, I have not received the Echo and have just went on live chat and they told me I was not entitled to the Echo then quickly ended the chat session on me without giving me time to respond. I had an email on October 5th saying my Free Amazon Echo would be dispatched within 14 days of my service being activated, I was activated on 15th October,I still have that email saying it was nearly time for the Echo to be sent out, can anyone tell me what I need to do as I'd rather not go back on live chat.

Thank you.

0 Ratings
17 REPLIES 17
grungernut
Contributor
Message 2 of 18

Receieved BT card but no M&S voucher

Go to solution

Hi

When I signed up the offer was for £100 BT card, £40 M&S card and an amazon Echo. I have another post open for the Echo as I wasnt sure if different teams look at them. I have receieved the BT card (well got an £80 one but close enough I suppose) I filled in the claim form for the M&S voucher but have heard nothing back, anyone know how long they can take please.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 18

Re: Not received free Echo

Go to solution

@grungernut I'm sorry about the delay getting your Amazon Echo, we'll be able to check this for you if you send over your details on the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 18

Re: Receieved BT card but no M&S voucher

Go to solution

@grungernut I'll merge your threads as its best to keep the posts in the same place. It can take up to 45 days for the M&S voucher to arrive has that time passed yet?

0 Ratings
grungernut
Contributor
Message 5 of 18

Re: Receieved BT card but no M&S voucher

Go to solution

Hi, no  it has not been 45 days yet, I will hang on a bit. Thank you. 

0 Ratings
grungernut
Contributor
Message 6 of 18

Go to solution

I have sent you the details, thank you.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 18

Go to solution

Hi @grungernut,

Thank you for sending in your details. I gave your mobile number a quick call, unfortunately the call goes straight to voice mail. I'm sorry I didn't get speaking to you today.

I've passed on your details to my colleague in the Rewards Team and I've asked them to investigate. I should have an update for you on Monday.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
grungernut
Contributor
Message 8 of 18

Go to solution
Hi paddy

Sorry my phone was blocking the number.i have turned that off now.

Mark
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 18

Go to solution

Hi @grungernut,

Thanks for letting us know. I've told Paddy for you. He'll be in touch with you on Monday.

Enjoy your weekend.

DanielS

0 Ratings
grungernut
Contributor
Message 10 of 18

Go to solution

Hi

Any update on this please

Thanks

0 Ratings