cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 2

Not receiving my refund after being wrongly charged after moving out

i moved out in Aug 2016, cancelled by service a month before as i was supposed to. This was not recorded properly in the system. I was charged for another 2 months before i noticed. I called up and sort it out with customer service. They agree they will refund me - the money never came. A few months ago, i called again and after trying to explaining the situation to 3 different people, they finally found the records of all my previous calls. It was agreed that i will receive a refund and there will be a delay but months have passed AGAIN and still nothing. 

This is an absolute disgrace. If this matter is not resolved shortly, i will file for a formal complaint and a small court claim.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Not receiving my refund after being wrongly charged after moving out

Hi @12341 and welcome.

I'm so sorry it's taking so long to get your refund sorted. I can help. Can you please drop me over an email with the details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile. We're very busy at present so it's taking longer than expected to reply but once you submit the details we'll get to you in turn.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings