Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Not recieved my M&S voucher

Go to solution

Hi, just wondering if anyone can help? I've still not recieved my M&S voucher. After applying online i waited for 45 days then sent an enquirey to Customer Sevices they gave me an incident number and said i was eligible to recieve one and they would reply within 5 days, this was over a month ago. Just wondering what to do next?

thanks

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Message 2 of 6

Re: Not recieved my M&S voucher

Go to solution

Hi @indicajohn  Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry you have not received your reward card yet and we will be happy to chase this up for you. I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team. 
Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @indicajohn  thanks for sending over your details. I've picked up the case and contacted the promotions team. I'll update you as soon as I hear back from them.

cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @indicajohn  The promotions team have got back to me and confirmed they have manually ordered your M&S voucher. This can take up to 45 day to arrive with you as we can't speed this up. Please come back and post to let me know that you receive it ok this time.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi John, thanks for your help. i actually recieved my voucher in the post today.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @indicajohn  thanks for the update and happy spending.

cheers
John

0 Ratings