Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Elwyn133
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Not seeing products in My BT

Go to solution

Apologies in advance if this is not in the right bit, wasn't sure where it went.

I have just logged into My BT and it says 'add product' under all the things we have already (Broadband, Landline, and recently added BT Sport as part of a new contract). The only thing that is showing that I have is my email.

This came about as I was trying to watch BT Sport online (can get it fine on TV) and the app kept saying I don't have BT Sport when I do, so I logged into my account to see what was going on. Obviously, something has gone wrong somewhere as the online account is showing I don't have anything!

If you could help, I'd be most grateful. Thanks.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
NeilO
Message 2 of 4

Re: Not seeing products in My BT

Go to solution

@Elwyn133, welcome to the community and thanks for posting, are you logging in with the primary BT ID? It sounds like there are no or old account details associated with the BT ID you've logged in with if no package or billing info is being displayed.

Login to MyBT then click your details then click account, it should show your BT account number here. If there isn't one or it's old you can add your BT account number and it will then show your billing and package details. Post back and let me know how you get on. 

0 Ratings
Elwyn133
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi Neil, sorry for not getting back to you. I had my account number sent to me as I couldn't find it anywhere. I have linked it just now to my account. It shows my address and has the right account number in the top right, but when I click back to Products, it's still not showing anything (and I still can't watch BT Sport on the tablet!) and reverts back to saying "account 1 in the corner. Very frustrating! It shows my billing now, which shows  I pay for my products but I can't see the actual products. Tried logging and out numerous times. 

0 Ratings
Elwyn133
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Ah my daughter in law has shown me how to "clear my cache" and this has made it work! Thanks anyway 🙂

0 Ratings